Friday, March 23, 2007

Everything comes in 2

I no need to go to school anymore but interestingly, for the past 2 days, my dreams were about school. On Wednesday night, I dreamt about being late to sit for a 2A.M. History paper. It was really non-sensical because if I remember correctly, the school was across the Plaza Singapura. Okay that was too mad. Last night dream was more sensical. I forgot to prepare for Bio exams and on my way to school, I was rushing to mug Transport in Plants. I recalled root pressure wrongly as turgor pressure but the details were correct, including the casparian strip, salt secretion by endodermal cells (I wonder whether this one is true), and the capillarity and so on and so forth. Everything happened in my sleep (subconscious mind). I guess I have gone a bit crazy out of boredom.

During my lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday, my rubber band in my mouth snapped. The causes were fried dumpling and zinger respectively. I opened my mouth too widely :p

Yesterday the person with job offer called me. After asking some info and claiming to 'check the rules and regulations', there has been no follow up. Arh....waiting sucks...I hate waiting. This is worse because it is waiting about the job. Haiz....A friend offered printing t-shirt job for today only but unfortunately, I need to get my SVP at ICA. Wasted opportunity to get money :( Nah...

To end this with a higher note, I am at library and have borrowed Gundam Wing Episode 0, Blind Target, Endless Waltz, and Ground 0. Actually I have them all and read them all already. But because I am too free, I think these books will be great. I want to borrow Evangelion 7 too but only 4 books are allowed. I will finish Eva 7 after this in the library. There are other titles which I am interested to borrow (Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist) but they are incomplete (and not from no 1), that is why I am quite reluctant to borrow those.

I have been watching Yugi-Oh lately and now I roughly understand how the card game goes. This makes me more eager to go home and re-try to play my Yugi-Oh playstation game. I bought it long time ago and when I tried it at that time I did not understand any single thing about the game. So I only kept it for collection. Now it's the time to give it a try.... Maybe God knows my wish... No job means going home in April and I can play the game. Hahaha...

Hmm...I guess this weekend will be a good one with all the Gundam mangas...and Gundam Seed Destiny anime tomorrow.

No comments: