Friday, March 9, 2007

Continuation

Wow...even dreams have "to be continued....". Last night I had another dream about getting a job. That made me really hopeful for any answer out of the 2 applications I sent yesterday. Unfortunately, no reply came. Thus I think I don't get the job... :(

Well, at least I have something to be hopeful of. I got a message about a tutee at Toa Payoh... Hurray... Hopefully this will be my first real job (although half of my first salary must go to the agency) and will be the beginning of more offers... Hehehe... In the newspaper, I read an ad about a tuition centre looking for tutors. This can be a good full-time job and let's see my luck this time. So far there has been any reply (I sent my data only about an hour ago) but I really hope this time I can get a real day time job. When I reach home, I will call another 2 tuition agencies and that makes the total of 8 different agencies I have tried out so far. It is a very sad prospect.

My 'lust' to shop is becoming more and more dangerous. I can't stand it... X pictorial books, Full Metal Alchemist figurines, FF XII figurines, Umizaru VCD, ...., and the list goes on. It's so difficult usingmy dad's money. Last time, I got money from MOE so I could anyhow buy things that I wanted because the money was mine. However, this time the money is not mine. That's why I am very desperate for jobs.... Phone bills are still bearable but transport is a little bit out of control. I need MONEY MONEY MONEY....JOB JOB JOB!!!!!!!!

Oh ya, Inu Yasha was very hillarious last night. I could not help myself but to laugh and giggle. The episode was just totally lame (lame but towards the funny aspect) and entertaining. The opening song has changed to the new one (Takki and Tsubasa's One Day One Dream) and the ending song is just getting worse. The songs on the wednesday episode were pretty bad too. I wonder how come Inu Yasha soundtrack is getting worse. Initially, they are very nice (V6's Change The World, BoA's Every Heart, one Ayumi Hamasaki's song which I can't recall the title, Do as Infinity's Fukai Mori) but they seem to be getting worse. From the songs I mentioned just now, i think only Change the World is really nice (means you don't get bored listening to it after many times).

No comments: