Monday, January 15, 2007

Yummy yummy :)

YES!!! Finally I went to Mangga Dua yesterday and got Prince of Tennis TV series episode 1-60. Woohoo!!! I checked the beginning of every episode and everything was okay. Thus, hopefully nothing is screwed this time. Interestingly, the pirated dvds I bought were made in Malaysia. The price was Rp 15000 each a few years back but now it is already the same as local-made pirated dvds. Haha… Good thing that I could hold my “lust” last time. Haha… Unfortunately, no shop was selling Dear Boys or Kenshin anymore. My evil plan to exchange my broken dvds failed.

Uuh…Vanguard Bandits is cool. I managed to complete the game in about 20 hours. I wondered what made me think that the game was damn hard and sucky last time. I guess gaming ability improves with age too. Haha…

Yesterday was another juicing session. This time my sister and I tried melon and carrot. The melon was successful although from one WHOLE fruit we only got 2 mugs of melon juice. Haiz… The carrot was a failure. It was quite bitter and tasted terribly. I should not trust my sister’s claim that carrot juice was nice. We especially bought Australian Carrot (aka Bugs Bunny Carrot) because she claimed that the don’t smell, unlike local carrot. I convinced myself to buy 5 carrot. Like duuh… Now nobody will juice it. Haha.. I’m prepared to eat carrot-containing dishes for the whole of this week. In addition to its horrid taste, the carotene (the natural colouring in carrot) was so difficult to wash off from the juicer. In short, it was a mess in the juicing session yesterday.

My house is being repaired. Though it is only the doors, it created a total havoc. Dust is everywhere and even walking feels weird because the floor is not smooth. My parents are always pms-ing during these days but hello…they only stayed in the dusty house for a few hours everyday while I must bear this state for the whole day whole week whole month… Aaargh!!! Hopefully, the dumbo workers will do their work faster. My room has TWO damn bloody doors, and one is facing outdoor. So if they cannot put back the doors in a day, I can’t imagine what state my room will be in. I must wrap my Gundam Robots cabinet (darn…I just cleaned it last week and I don’t want to do it every 2 weeks! At least once every 2 months). Beside the dust, I hate the SMELL of the paint and whatever chemical being used. Hopefully my lungs won’t be damaged for inhaling foul substances for weeks.

Last night I had a terrible nightmare. My braces and 2 teeth of mine DROPPED off. I was crying while blood was still gushing out of my mouth (and I collect it on to my palm) in the dream. The two teeth were the molars from the left side which in reality I only have one. When I woke up, I found that there was food stuck onto the braces at that part. So I guess it was a sign from God. I was too tired last night and after my extremely thorough brushing teeth session (brushing with toothbrush, brushing with inter-dental brush, and flossing) I still missed something. No more nightmares please. I think I had more nightmare nowadays then when I was studying during school terms (haha…perhaps studying is a NIGHTMARE itself)

I can’t decide what I shall do tomorrow. Shall I watch WeiB Kreuz or Virtua Fighter (in ORIGINAL VCDs I bought in 2001…hopefully they are still working) or shall I play Vanguard Bandits again to get the other 4 endings? Erm…just see tomorrow…

No comments: