Tuesday, December 19, 2006

xmas xmas xmas

My all time favourite Christmas songs:

The Magic of Christmas Day – Celine Dion
Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Mariah Carey
All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
O Holy Night – Mariah Carey
O Come All Ye Faithful – Charlotte Church
Hark The Herald Angels Sing – Charlotte Church
When Christmas Comes to Town – From The Polar Express
Santa.com – Billy Gilman
Angel We Have Heard on High – Billy Gilman
Jingle Bell Rock – Billy Gilman
Millennium Prayer – Cliff Richard
Mary’s Boy Child/O My Lord – Boney M
The Gift of Love – Disney
The Twelve Days of Christmas – Disney
All Around the World Christmas – Disney

They are just amazing. I can listen to them all day long without getting bored! I want to put everything to my mp3 player but it is very difficult (and I did not manage to get) to obtain Charlotte Church’s FREE mp3 -_-!

No comments: