Sunday, June 9, 2019

Conan & Spidey

I finally made the special trip to Conan mural painting at Chinatown yesterday morning. Thank you for a friend who was willing to accompany me to go there and help me take photos at 8am. We were both late for about 15 minutes. I had to end the fun earlier when a group of inconsiderate (read: bastard and asshole) bicycle group arrived. Obviously I was taking photos there and they happily parked their bikes around. I especially wore the t-shirt I got from the Fans' Screening and I brought to Conan shirt I bought at Tottori. Luckily the only photo I did not manage to take is the one next to Kaito Kid's insignia with me wearing the Conan shirt from Tottori.
The restaurant next to the mural was not open yet but they never kept their tables and chairs -_-
Conan is quite nicely drawn. And yes durian is nice!
Kaito Kid's insignia
The hidden Blue Sapphire
Honestly I am not a fan of mural paintings and I am here just because of Conan. Hehehe..

I went to airport for Spiderman Meet and Greet. Haha.. Just nice that I want to replenish my supplement so I thought I might as well buy it from the airport and get the pass for the Meet and Greet. I am quite disappointed with the Spiderman as he was quite padded. It looks as if he was fat rather than lean and muscular like the movie Spiderman. With body like that, his head appeared small and rather mis-shapen =x Nevertheless, I think the guy inside did a really good job with the variety of his poses with each group. I was quite paiseh since most people were parents with little kids sia. Haha..
Too bad I cannot keep the photo pass card
Today is the Pentecost Sunday and I had my first experience involved in a church bazaar. Pentecost is the feast day of the Church of the Holy Spirit and I chose to help out for the 7am-9am slot. I am not good with cooking or promoting food so I am happy to help with money and filling cups with soya bean.

It has been a tiring week and I have barely a week to recover before flying to the Phillipines next Sunday for work.

No comments: