Friday, March 22, 2019

Light as a feather

Perhaps not as a feather but this is the lightest I have been since I don't know when. I was so happy when I weighed myself on last Wednesday and I am finally reaching 65kg again. The secret is really by having L-men for dinner instead of a meal. My L-men stock is thinning and I am starting to look for an alternative in Singapore since I don't know when I will be back to Jakarta again. 

I listen to my gym coach and start looking at protein powder which I have been avoiding since I do not want to bulk up. I bought 2 packets to try first and to compare with my current L-men. The protein powder is lower in calories and in sugar so I think it will not bulk me up. The bigger problem is the taste/texture. The protein powder does not really dissolve (perhaps my glass is too small) and I feel like drinking sludge. Eeew.. but I will do anything to lose weight.

I have been going to gym on alternate days since my injury. When I have something on and miss a day, I will end up going only twice or thrice a week. Since I am paying for monthly membership, the fewer times ago, the more 'expensive' each visit is. When it is time to renew, perhaps it is time to look into if I should change my package. With things seem okay, I start to push myself to go for 2 days in a row before taking one day break. So far it seems alright but it still depends on the combination of the exercise. I was alright to go on last Saturday and Sunday consecutively before taking a break on Monday. However after the burpees on Tuesday and Wednesday, I was so tired today despite a break yesterday. I was planning to go today and the weekends but likely I have to skip tomorrow.

With the positive improvement with my weight loss, the temptations become bigger as well. Two weeks ago I managed to resist not to look at the interesting potato chips that I never saw before. Last week I lost. With the promotion price ending on the 21st, I decided to buy 4 packets. Haha... So far I am still amazed that I still manage to resist. I just tie the plastic bag and put it inside my pail. 1 more month until my trip to Japan is over and I hope I can hang on all the way. Hehehe..

No comments: