Friday, February 10, 2017

Bye $12m T_T

Gambling is bad. But gambling for fun is okay lol. I usually only buy numbers when friends are getting excited with big jackpot. 2017's jackpot is $12 million! I was already dreaming of having undefined unpaid leave and I would return to work when I spend finish my winning. Now I end up with a shattered dream, $13 poorer, and disappointed with the fact that I gotta be back in office on Monday. Sigh..

Out of 7 numbers, I only got 1 number correct. Haiz... That is how poor my luck is. On top of that, I received an sms alerting me that I have used 100% of my mobile data bundle. But when I checked my data usage, it showed me 3.01 GB. What the heck! Why am I being informed about 100% usage when the actual usage has already exceeded that! I am so bloody irritated with this. In addition, I set my phone to warn me when my data usage has reached 2.8GB but for no reason, the warning never appeared. Damn!

I want to be happy. I want to be positive. But I can't when everything and everyday is going badly.

No comments: