Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sleep debt

I am sleep deprived this week and things are not going to be better in the coming weeks. 24th Singapore Pharmacy Congress also happened on this weekend. I have to work on next Saturday and Sunday will be company's strategic retreat. T_T The Saturday after that will be D & D which means that the week prior to that will be burnt for dance practice. Haiz...

Because of the strategic retreat, I had to shift my renovation turn with one of my colleague. Thus I did last Wednesday and I stayed back until close to midnight o_0 It was not my turn actually. Friday was my turn again and it ended 1 hour later than initially planned. The only consolation was that I had work to do so that at least I could make use of the time. Of course it was not as efficient as expected with my tiredness. Even the vendor and contractor who are involved in renovation told me on Friday that I looked very much more tired and stressed as compared to Wednesday.

Tiredness aside, lets share some of the better moments. On Thursday, I managed so sell my HG 1/144 Gundam Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell. It has been more than half a year since the last time I managed to sell anything in April. Clearly I am buying things at much faster rate than things being sold T_T I am actually quite reluctant to part with the Deathscythe as it has the mini Duo. But since my collection at home already has 1/100 Deathscythe, I guess there is no point keeping both. I was actually looking for Deathscythe Hell but I wanted the one with the mini Duo so I don't want this one that does not have mini Duo.

The last thing is a bit of shameless but I guess I will just go ahead as perhaps this will be the only time that I will be involved in Singapore Pharmacy Congress. So my name is listed somewhere in the programme as well as the website. Lol.

No comments: