Friday, July 4, 2014

Massive bankruptcy in June

This is a preview of the things that I bought in June 2014 (and made me bankrupt!). Perhaps this is only 80% as the other 20% is not Disney-related. I have not finished taking pictures of all the items shown here too. So for the next few days/weeks/months, I will try to post pictures and reviews of these great items and the heartache they caused me T_T Haha... It is going to be tough taking pictures and re-sizing the pictures so please be patient and keep a look out :)

No comments: