Saturday, November 3, 2012

This is my only free Saturday in November as I have to work on the rest of the Saturdays in this month. Sian.. Plus there is some dumb event after work next Saturday which coincides with Anime Festival Asia. I want to go.. but I am not sure that I will be going :( Firstly is because I am too tired that I can only go on Sunday. And secondly is because it will be held in Expo this year. That is very far.. Why can't just they have it in Suntec like the previous years :(

As the year is coming to an end, it is time for year end blockbusters as well. With the end of Harry Potter last year and with the absence of superheroes movies, I thought it would be a boring year end for the cinemas. I was wrong.. As I was flipping through local movie magazine yesterday, I was like "Shit.. this one looks interesting..".. flip to next page "Damn this is also interesting..", and so on. Haha..

I am never interested in James Bond movies as I am not into action movies. But hmm.. with 4.5 stars, it looks pretty interesting lol.. Cartoon-wise, there are Rise of the Guardians (which features children's fairy tales mash-up: Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Jack Frost), Wreck-it Ralph (which features video games characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Bowser from Super Mario, and Street Fighter gank such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Cammy, Zangief, M Bison), and Frankenweenie (by Tim Burton). The synopsis for Life of Pi does not interest me but considering that it is based from a best-selling book, it should be quite interesting.. And of course there is the expected best box-office of the year: Twilight Breaking Dawn part II. Upon checking the net, I find that Rurouni Kenshin Live Action will be out here in late November.. And there is Pitch Perfect which has a pretty interesting trailer (based on the trailer when I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower).

To prepare for Twilight, I watched New Moon which had been sitting in my desktop for a year. Bleah.. frankly, I have no idea why people are so crazy about this series. I find New Moon to be as boring as the first Twilight.. I fell asleep half-way.. I am in the midst of Eclipse (which my sister gave me) and after 30 minutes, I still do not find it interesting -_-

I ended up taking photos of my Final Fantasy VIII Kotobukiya Scale 1/6 collection. Bought it a few months back but I have yet to blog it because I just brought Laguna from Indonesia last week. Hoho.. Tomorrow I shall update the photos..

No comments: