Monday, November 12, 2012

Yume no Kawa

I managed to sell my second item on eBay: the KFC Marvel Avengers' set. I am a bad businessman and I don't buy things only to sell it later on. I actually intended on collecting this but as I am running out of space for my Final Fantasy collections, I have to let them go as I am a bigger fan of Final Fantasy. I sold them for $20 or $5 each. I "made a profit" if I consider that it cost me $3.80 to top up my meals to get the toys. However, I actually "made a loss" if I consider that I would not even get the meal if not for the toys. Whatever.. at least I get more space now.

This is totally unrelated but I thought I would share Yume no Kawa by AKB48. This is the last song with Atsuko Maeda as a member. No official video clip uploaded in youtube yet but this fan-made video is the quite excellent to share the song as well as Acchan's high moments with AKB48. It is quite touching actually.. The song itself is also pretty nice. Firstly, it is seldom to see AKB48 members get solo parts on their hit songs. Although I think their voices are so-so to sing solo, their voices sound very emotional here and that nicely delivers the "goodbye" feeling. Anyway, only 9 other members, other than Accahn, are involved for this song: Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Shinoda Mariko, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Jurina.


No comments: