Saturday, August 4, 2012

Money

Money is not everything in this life but it is still very very important. I am very sad to be "cheated" about $2000 by my company. My seniors received mid-year bonus last year which amounted to $2000+ and their circumstances were similar, if not the same, with me now. Yes life is a bitch. I don't know whether HR policies have been changed for my year and I got none. This time I don't bother to argue because upon checking the policies etc, I have no ground to win even if I bring the matter up. I have signed to agree with all this unfair shit. What to do~~

Still very bitter about it though, especially because I spent like crazy with the thought of getting my bonus mah. Anyway, I don't really feel sad about spending all that. 10 years ago, I was still a poor student with no access to all the Final Fantasy figurines. Now that I already start to earn, I guess I can fork out money for things I could have bought 10 years ago. Of course the prices have inflated like mad but oh well~~ Seriously, if these things do not exist, I don't know how I feel this time. I don't really follow latest anime or game which is as good as saying: I have no hobbies to fill my time. My life is sad and empty.. No family, no friends, nothing.. Only these toys and figures to keep me sane. I'll talk about all my new toys when everything has arrived. One thing I can say now is that I am missing only Final Fantasy VIII Transcendent Arts figures and Cold Cast figures. Other than that, I have managed to complete all Final Fantasy VIII figures. Hehe.. Ya call me stupid but I am proud for "wasting" money for plastics. And I also have no space to put all of these. Haha.. Not even at home (provided that I manage to transfer all of these home). I am telling myself that these will be the decorations of my new house.. Now now.. when will I have my own house here :(

No comments: