Sunday, August 12, 2012

Final Fantasy VIII Transcendent Artist's Collection: Seifer Almasy & Odin

Last Wednesday, I collected this figure from the post office. I only had the time to snap some pictures this afternoon so I can only show off the pictures now :) Hehe..Although this is a second hand item, I still regard this as a brand new item. Why? Because despite the fact that the item was released more than 10 years ago, I received it still in top condition. The packaging box is still shiny and there is no dent whatsoever.

The size of the box really startled me. The box measures 44 cm (L) x 19 cm (W) x 34 cm (H) and weighs at about 3+kg. No wonder it cost me a bomb for the shipping! The figure itself measures ~48cm in its full glory. It also comes with the serial card numbered #0840. Yay! Words cannot describe this beauty so let the pictures tell the story.
Front side of the packaging box
Back side of the packaging box
Top side of the packaging box
Serial card
Enough about the box, moving on to the statue itself now.
Unboxing.. The statue has 4 parts: Seifer, gundblade, Odin's head, Odin's horn
The statue and the packaging box

Some close-ups of the figure itself.
So is the limited edition of 3000 pcs being sculpted by sculptors real? Or is it just a gimmick? Let's compare them side by side.
Left: Figure #0840  Right: Figure #0803
Figure 0840 cost me $348.39 and 0803 cost me $250.87.  Should I sell the damaged one? A bit sayang leh!! Haha.. Still hunting for the other 4 now to complete the collection although it is a huge headache thinking about storage considering the size of tbe packaging boxes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice.
Do you have these statue already?