Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spoiler

I wonder why people hate spoilers.. I am the opposite. When I am about to play or watch something, I would like to know the things beforehand so that I don't miss anything. I would like to anticipate the nice things which will happen. For games, I hate to replay because I miss something out. For movies, I hate to leave the cinema half unknowingly what's going on.

I am currently watching Gundam 00. I am getting impatient. I am more interested in the background and the relationship among the characters. But I know googling these things will expose me to the storyline spoilers. Lol.. No spoilers but I think Gundam SeeD is still better than 00. And so far (I just finished episode 17), I think 00 is more engaging than Gundam Wing. One problem with 00 thus far is: THERE ARE SO MANY FREAKING CHARACTERS!! It is difficult to keep up with all of them. And not to mention that the names are so.. out of the blue..

No comments: