Friday, July 13, 2012

Jealous

Seeing commencement photos on my facebook news feed makes me jealous. Haiz.. Yeah I am jealous because I never get any award. I am jealous because I don't have so many photos with friends. I am jealous because I realise that I actually have no friends. It could have been a better experience for me last year. Unfortunately, I still remember how upset I was with the unruly behaviour of some of my family members. Embarrassing.. Too bad that my sister could not make it last year. Otherwise I would have more photos. Although her photography skills are a bit.. ehem.. my legs or my arms being cut halfway is still better than having no photos at all  I guess :p

Oh well.. Last year was not too bad I think.. It could have been much better though -_-" One thing I am glad with is the throwing up to the air. Hehe.. I think THAT was really an experience!

No comments: