Monday, July 16, 2012

I thank God for the strength to overcome my laziness. I managed to restart my night time jogging last Saturday. After stopping for a few months, the stamina was no longer there. I stopped after 1 round due to uneasiness over abdominal area. Not about diarrhea but the pain people usually experience when they are running. Today, I managed to run again. 2 rounds this time. I hope that I can keep the momentum of running 3 times a week.

Thanks to smartphone apps I finally know about the distance. I used to think that 1 round is 400m, which is about the distance of school track. I was wrong. 1 round around the empty plot of land behind my place is about 850m. That means previously I almost did cross country every other night o_0 I am amazed. Lol.. Anyway, whatever it means, it does not change the fact that I am fat and I am unfit. Even up to this age, I will still fail my NAPFA if I were to take. Today I covered only about 1.7km in 12 minutes. My best time in JC was 12 minutes 30 seconds for 2.4km and that was still a fail haha..

Now I also need divine intervention to save me from online shopping addiction. Sigh :( Today my package of Cerberus + Angelo arrived. Yay.. I am not a fan of monsters or GF but because this one has Angelo (to accompany my Rinoa), I bought it. The box is surprisingly huge. It is as huge as my water pail. Seeing the size and the quality I think $65 (inclusive of shipping from UK) was well spent.


The problem is: I am tempted to collect the rest T_T This is part of Final Fantasy VIII Kotobukiya ArtFX series. There are 8 figures in total: Odin (with Sleipneir), Gilgamesh (with 4 swords), Diablos, Bahamut, Cerberus (with Angelo), Shiva (with Carbuncle and MiniMog), Siren (with Cactuar), and Ifrit (with Tonbery). Only the first 5 come in huge box and hence they come with a huge price tags too. Mostly beyond my budget, except perhaps Odin. Not to keen on Shiva, Siren, and Ifrit because they come in smaller packaging so I suppose their sizes are smaller too. However, I want the other GFs that they come with. Dillema..

No comments: