Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time really flies when good things are happening. It feels unbelievable that in less than 2 weeks, I will have to be back to Singapore. I feel a bit sad thinking about my results, my future accomodation, and my medical check-up. Erm, I should be stressed over the fact that I will enter the working world too.. This all feels so absurd :(

I really don't know how time just flies so quickly. I don't think I have done a lot of things this holidays. I have not even finished my 1.5 years worth of comics. I do not play PSP as much as I planned. I do not exercise as much as I planned. The only worthwhile thing I have completed so far is to transfer my anime books to a plastic container to make more space for my comics in the cupboard. Lol... I think I am really wasting money leh.. 1 large plastic container full of anime books, it's crazy.

I went to Pontianak over the weekend. Usually I hate to return but this time my dad yielded and allowed me to go for 3 days. I "lost" and decided to go since from the start I had been saying I don't want to go for a week but 3 days is alright. Sigh. Not much happening there. I only managed to find 1 of the missing comic out of 3 I was hoping to find.

With so little time left, I just aim to finish jotting down my manga and anime book collections as well as cleaning my figurines cupboard ba. In the mean time, I can only pray daily for exam results, health, accomodation and work. Sigh.. God please help me.. I know it's no use of worrying..

No comments: