Sunday, March 20, 2011

O My Eyes!

I want my life back :( I have 4 deadlines for the next 2 weeks and all require me to do things using microsoft powerpoint! Haiz.. My eyes really cannot take it!! I finally hantam-ed my SDL and submitted it before deadline. Yesterday I managed to chiong through my p2 slides within 1 night (oh yeah! That's the power of procrastination!!) from about 9pm until 430am.. Oh my eyes T_T As a result, I am too tired to do anything productive today. I need to write a script for my presentation and try timing myself :'( I seriously doubt that I can finish 60 slides in 20minutes with my normal "relaxed/calm/cool" presentation pace. Either I need to cut down on slides or I need to speak a bit faster.. Sigh.. For p1, it took me 10 minutes to finish 20 slides.. I will need at least 30 minutes now.. AAARGH...

That leaves me with poster (how am I gonna squeeze my info into one poster T_T) and natural products completely untouched.. I think DFD lab test on Wednesday is another gone case again.. Speaking about lab test, I am still a bit emo for the natural product lab test previously. I thought my titration was okay but apparently I am about 0.2mL off.. Zz.. How can it be! My 2 readings are identical! I forgot on how to do a few calculations so I am not sure whether the 1 liner that I wrote would give me the full 5 marks. The MCQ part is the best. The instruction says there may be more than one correct answer.. Darn!! I did not even read the instruction if one of the TA did not hint me to read the instructions carefully.. Anyway, even after I read, I still don't know how many actually had more than 1 correct answers. Haha..

And I exceeded 60kg already.. which means I am fat again :'( But still too tired and too busy to do any exercise.. Sad.. As much as I wanna lose weight, temptations keep coming. When I went to buy bread for breakfast, I found out that the supermarket had a new brand of chips!! Aaargh!! I always wanna try new things le!! This brand by far is the most expensive with a price of $6.20. But well... it's LENT!! Avoid temptation avoid temptation!!

I am finally done with my CCA cert! Yay.. After being thick-skinned and hunting for various secretaries for the CCA stamps, I finally got it all.. Talking about CCA, I am feeling rather emo.. Haiz.. I actually submitted my CV for consideration of some award.. But apparently, there are people who do better than me.. Aaah.. The person is from hall.. And used to be in NUSPS exco! Bah that's it liao.. No way I can be better... Nothing beats "the one awarded with the whatever medal was active in NUSPS... bla bla bla". Bah.. Lose face already  =x So confident send in but no way can win oso grrr!

But anyway.. what's the point of getting so worked out about pride and some stupid award? Even the chemistry olympiad medal does not seem that valuable now after all haha... Oh well.. Life goes on.. But I still will hate that person!

No comments: