Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just collected my new passport today ^^ I am ready to fly home now hahaha... I was quite surprised that people were quite enthu and there was a queue even before collection hour began. Even though the queue was quite long, I got mine within 10 minutes so it was not bad. After that I proceeded to Orchard. Yeah.. Can't recall the last time I visited Orchard and could enjoy XD

I checked Sony Ericsson store and I guess this is the end of my K800i. The shop does not sell anything to replace the rubbery part of my phone which has degraded and turned yucky to touch. To my delight, the fourth book of the Manga Bible series was already available at Kinokuniya. And it was my lucky day! They had the member-only 20% off from yesterday till the 17th. Hehe.. For dinner, I managed to avoid the usual things that I eat everytime I go Orchard namely: Char Kway Teow at Food Republic, Yoshinoya, or Indo food at Taka basement. I decided to try Gado Gado from Java Kitchen at Food Republic.. And as a result, I am having stomachache for 3x already tonite =x It is not diarrhea.. it is normal shit.. But I really don't know suddenly my gut got over stimulated.

I received a spoiler about my examiners :( I am very very emo.. Bye bye to my first class.. With my lousy engrish, why do I have to get someone who is very anal about language as my examiner T_T Well.. too late to do anything T_T

I shall spend this weekend doing 3 powerpoint slides.. Haiz.. One is for Jathropa curcas, one is for cellulose acetate phthalate, and one is for FYP :(

Just a random thing: today there was an injured bird (or was it a baby bird) outside LT 20. The first time I saw it, it sort of jumped from one step to another step. I nearly screamed because initially I did not know what it was. I just saw a black thing which moved and I thought it was a rat! Upon scrutinising, I thought one of its legs was broken.. but my friends said one of its wings. I am too "soft" and I find it so pitiful. Haiz.. Eventually I told the person in the office about it.. I don't know whether something is done to that bird or not.. Really sad if someone accidentally step on it :( It was hiding in a very dark corner (and it was black in colour) and people who walked down the steps could potentially step on it :( Dear God.. I know You love Your creations... including that bird :(

No comments: