Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 四。。 Week 死。。

This is the toughest week so far.. I had 7 CCA days this week (meaning everyday!) and I had 2 CAs.. Haiz.. Thank God it's a Friday.. I have survived most of the things that happened this week..

On Tuesday, I had (and won) war of the words with the organisers of IFN. Gosh.. after wasting a freaking 4 hours to wait, they still dared to push every wrong things they did to my club. And since I was the one in charge on that night, I would not accept all their accusations. If it was recorded, I am sure that was one ugly fight. My friend told me to calm down but at the back of my mind, I felt like scolding him. How on earth he expected me to calm down when I was super pissed by the organisers incompetence and on top of that, they still dared to push blames to me. It is just not me to lose when I am in the right. I was saved by a phone call and he settled everything. And after so much bullshit, I was pissed furthermore by him. So much for the bullshit "cannot come late already bla bla" when it was him who would surely be late.. What the fuck..

On Wednesday, it was the performance day. It went well I guess, considering how the members this year are much lousier than the previous year. Hoho.. On that day, it was my fellow excos who pissed me off. Omg.. some of them were just very childish.. don't know definition of teamwork etc etc.. Blah.. I literally scolded a few members who still dared to approach me with their stupid questions and requests.. and I was just short of screaming at the few of the stupid excos.

On Thursday, it was another angklung day. It was great that nobody watched the performance as it would be very embarassing. More than half of the players on that day had only 1-2 practices for the songs. I expected lousiness but I certainly did not expect a complete silence at one of the parts.. By the way, it was my very first conducting experience. I got distracted and lost count in the middle of the second song. Haha.. Oh well, inexperienced mah.. I stopped moving (my body.. not my hands) when the second song started to deteriorate and the climax was when I wanted to point and screw them when they stopped playing. Oh gosh.. I stopped moving my hand in the hope that they would shake the note so that the audience thought that the song was getting slower.. but it was futile. Bah.. to make things worse, at the end of it, someone asked me to give feedback. I replied curtly that it was so shitty that they should already know it without asking. And OMG, he/she gave me blackface..

Bad things aside, I shall move to the better things.. like CAs.. LOL... how rare was that? Hahaha.. I was ill prepared for anal test.. But I didn't die too badly because this time the last 2 chapters that I had difficulty in memorising were not really tested. I don't think I would do well but I guess I would not die as badly as I initially thought.. Today's CA was also so-so.. not so hard and not so doable either.. I am just sad that I suddenly realise that I have become so stupid: I already forget the electrons and orbitals counting, I forget how to do A level physics and maths.. Haiz.. going backwards in terms of intelligence I guess..

My weekend will just be wasted for project RICE. I hope it would be a good one.. Sigh.. I don't know how I will be able to mug pharmacotherapy in just one night (Monday!)..

And the weather is just getting hotter and more irritating.. -___-

No comments: