Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time flies...

This week is crazy.. Time passed by so quickly, leaving me no chance to do anything.. I have not been playing my facebook games for the past 4 days, I have not touched my PSP since Monday, I have not done copying the lectures (before the mid-sem break) I skipped, and I have not started on my practical reports. Sigh.. So where did my time go???

Pharm anal report is such a sucker. I saw the questions and they were deceivingly simple. According to my friends who had started, the graph plotting is shit. Bleah.. I was damn emo because there is no program on this earth which can plot a graph, its first and second derivatives from merely the data in a table. Sucks.. Hearing how my friends describing the agony to plot the graph using Excel, I can only curse and curse and curse. What fucking module is this? Are we supposed to learn how the bloody Excel works or are we supposed to learn about electrochem? Sigh.. Damn pissed la.. Made me even lazy to even start tabulating my readings -_-

Anyway my work on this Wed was much more successful than last week's. I guess I learnt a lot from last week's failure. I was told that I can graduate soon and hence get a pay rise. Lol.. I guess I need another 3-4 more events and if I can do them smoothly, that's it ^^ I will work tomorrow. Haiz.. A bit lazy.. cos I feel like just lazing around.. But oh well, I will do nothing productive so might as well go work tomorrow. I already feel like spending my income for one figurine whose head can be personalised, meaning if I send my photo, the shop will use my photo to generate the head! Lol.. Isn't it cool? But very ex le.. I thnk $98 sumthing just for the head. Sigh.. Not much difference from the stall in the mall across my home at Indo.. I don't know whether I should make it there or here la. Lol.. Anyway I wanted to go PS this morning to see but oh well, computer just wasted my time.. That's another reason on why I should just work when I have free time.. I would otherwise end up wasting my time.

In the afternoon, I went to vivo for a haircut. Kind of wasting the transport cost.. could have gone to PS too :( I was surprised this time because the hairstylist spoke to me in English!! Wow.. Haha.. Too bad his cutting rather sucky.. I don't really like my hair since the top part is still quite long. Not worth my money..

CCA point computations are more or less done. Haiz.. I have passed my target of 40. I hope I can secure a place for next sem.. If I don't get.. haiz.. I have nothing to say.. I am practically dead and there is no way I can earn higher than that. Lol.. Even this 40+ points are earned after complaining for redistribution of the points to community service points. LOL.. And there is one wrong entry.. I was saikang but I was put as President for one of the sports club event. Haha.. I hope the mistake will be unrectified :p

I just cooked the free instant noodle from a school event. Haiz.. It tasted like shit.. There is no better instant noodle than Indomie (I miss home!!). Bleah.. the seasoning was hardened.. and the dark brown colour just reminded me of shit. Had to scrape it from the packet yuks.. Bleah.. Anyway this was my very first time cooking instant noodle in Singapore. Yeah.. that's ONCE in like SEVEN years. Haha.. previously I always buy and cook those in cup. So just put hot water and done.. Definitely they are better ^^

No comments: