Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I woke up at 6am yesterday because I wanted to run. Hehe.. I was really glad that I succesfully woke up early woohooo... But of course, I never exercised in the end mwahaha... I did not eat properly the day before so I was hungry and a bit giddy. So better don't take risk. Lol.. That aside, I feel that my whole body was too stiff. I tried to do stretching but I could not even bend my body. So give up! Lol.. Surprisingly, I managed to run at night! Haha.. I was lazy because I had a late dinner so tummy was a bit full. But after doing nothing until 10pm, I thought I better run! Lol.. I will never run anymore! Haiz, I rather playing sports. I felt awful. It felt as if my trachea was being sliced open by air. Bah.. I could not even last a distance of 2 bus stops -_- I walked more than I jogged. Haiz.. now I wonder how come last time in sec school and jc I could jog for 3-4 rounds before I started to rest and walk a bit..

Ideally, I should be preparing for my CA, doing my lab reports, and doing another school related activities this holiday. Haiz.. But I am just too lazy.. I am too busy playing my crisis core. Sigh..i Most likely I will only start to procrastinate on Friday onwards.. Sigh..

And anyway tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.. It marks the start of the Lent season.. I guess my penance for this year will be the same as last year.. Maximum 1 hour per day for gaming/being online doing nothing/any other similar thing. Haiz.. Last year, I failed to do that after (cannot remember how many) days.. I hope I can do a full 40 days this time. Sigh.. So do not be alarmed if you don't see me online very often.. at least until Easter haha..

No comments: