Friday, February 19, 2010

The End.. of break.. T_T

It is (near) the end of the break and I absolutely did NOTHING related to school work. I only managed to copy 1 set of lecture notes (out of the so many that I skipped), I only read a few chapters for CA when I was on bus trips, and I did not touch my lab work at all (ironically, I intended on finishing EVERYTHING during this break). Haiz.. I guess I have no choice but to start rotting in library from tomorrow.

Sometimes I don't know whether I am too tired, or whether I am too lazy, or it is my low blood pressure. Haiz.. Anyway I intended on going to UHWC and it still did not happen after 2 days. On Tue night, I was super scared because I had pins and needles which did not resolve for up to 2 hours!! Haiz.. I don't know it is due to my posture (too much com), or my stones constricting my blood circulation when I sleep, or it is some disease or I have insufficient vit B intake. That's why I want to see doctor whether I should take vit B. If I have such attack again, I will go UHWC ba.. and I will ask about my hypotension too.

On Tue night, I could not sleep well also. I think I only slept for about 2 hours. Had to wake up early for Ash Wednesday mass. There was no bus so early in the morning so it was quite a miracle that I only missed the opening hymn when I arrived. Lol. I watched Percy Jackson & The Lighting Thief. Haha.. I will rate the movie as "so-so". I hate it because the storyline was weak and dumb (I wonder why the book was made into movie in the first place).. and my thirst for hot action and animation was not fulfilled. On the other hand, I think it is good because it is entertaining and it is lame. Uma Thurman (as Medusa) is totally a big joke! Lol.. Then the entrance of hell is at Hollywood while the entrance of Mt. Olympus is the Empire State Building. How lame -__-.. But the best quote that I love is when Hades was being impatient and angry towards Persephone. She shouted "Or what? I am in hell already!". So I think it's just a "comedy" instead of a "fantasy-action" movie. And I am not so happy because I wanted to watch thinking it to be a fantasy-action movie.

Today I just went for a CNY celebration at a friend's house. I had great time playing Wii! Lol.. I guess I am only good with joystick. I suck in playing with the Wii equipments. Lol.. But it was super duper fun. I swung the thing for tennis until my shoulder was painful. But still, I could not execute a service ace.. I just suck! Lol.. Haiz makes me wanna buy and play because it is a great exercise.. But oh well, it is not so fun to play it alone rite? I don't think anyone in my house is that enthu enough to accompany me play it so often. And I think my sisters will lose out to me. And if I keep winning, slowly we all will lose our interest.I want an equal sparring partners. Lol.. Though I guess my dad will love it.

Time to get back to reality now.. The break is over.. Time to hit the library and mug again :(

No comments: