Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lazeeee

I am a lazy bum!! I just wasted another week doing nothing productive. Haha.. What happened on the last week? Ehem ehem..

Firstly, there was presidential election. Hehe.. For the first time, I participated in an election. I didn't go for the legislative election on April.. I was just too lazy to go to embassy. But this time, even though I used my neighbour's invitation (call me Ronald! Lol), I still went to vote. Lol. Nothing special.. but oh well.. it was the first haha..

I am feeling damn fat and ugly!! I have not done any exercise just yet -_- I WILL start tomorrow morning.. I promise.. I am running out of time to get rid of the tire around my belly. Though some of my relatives said I lost weight (my face was not as round and fat as last time), my weighing machine does not lie! Fat is fat. Haha.. My hair is extremely terrible but I am just lazy to cut. Haha.. I am at home anyway.. who cares about my ugliness..

As my pair of specs has become too old and ugly looking, I went to get a new one. Lol.. Now I know that either I have been cheated all along buying specs in Singapore or I am too dumb that I didn't bargain when I bought my specs in Singapore. Oh my gosh!! I just suck in shopping.. I am so lazy to bargain (I hate bargaining!).. Not that I am born with a golden spoon in the first place.. but oh well..

Do you believe in stones? Lol.. My sister managed to convince me that her stones do have some healing powers.. My eyes are getting terrible and I am really desperate to do something about it. And my target will be: aquamarine haha... It is a quite expensive stone though.. I shall see whether I will get it or not.. The one currently available is too big and hence too expensive..

And besides starting on my exercise tomorrow.. I hope I will be starting on my driving lessons again.. That is if I can overcome my laziness..

No comments: