Monday, June 15, 2009

Disrupted time

I spent last Friday and Saturday with my dad who was transitting from Manila. An aunt was also here to see a doctor. Both of them gave me a lecture. Lol.. But I guess what my aunt told me was particularly true.. I have no direction or purpose in this life. That's why I am feeling so miserable. Sigh.. I think I have some mental problem. I was forced to grow up/mature when I was too young. That's why I think I have my childish thoughts.. to always wanna stay at home.. with my bed and with my toys.. and my stuff.. But oh well, how to change? The fact that something is wrong with me is just undeniable. It is quite difficult for me to change.. and just accept my life.. my destiny.. Now I am particularly understand what "not enough of childhood times" means.. Jeez.. I do feel that I have lost some of my youthful years.. some of my ages.. some of my life.. Haiz.. It's fate perhaps.. I am bound to spend my life in IMH sooner or later.. That's why I am in Singapore..

We ate dinner at Angus House and I would have to say that the steak was absolutely fantastic. It was so easy to chew.. the texture is really perfect to enjoy chewing and tasting it. Haha.. One funny thing is that the restaurant claims to be Japanese steak and pasta but the way they serve the meal is more like French fine dining. Haha.. The set meal was so expensive.. but now I will not question why the soup in Restaurant City looks so plain. I had a corn soup and my cousin had a carrot soup. In both, there was no single corn or carrot pieces. Haha.. I don't know how the food was cooked. The soups just looked plain yellow and orange, respectively, but the corn and carrot flavour/taste was quite original. Haha.. Finally found a new nice place to eat..

On Saturday, I went to PC fair since my dad was looking for a laptop for my elder sister. I felt a bit cheated since with $1200+, can already get nice nice computer. How come mine cost $2000+ last time.. Then I went back to acer booth and I saw the price for Travel Mate series was really $2000+ (though it was slashed to $1600+). I must do my research to find out what is really special about TM series that they cost a bomb. Haiz.. I only understand hard disk memory and RAM. The specification of the graphic card, sound card, and the dunno dunno what, I really dunno what. So cheated or not I also don't know. I shall do my research. If there is nothing special about TM series, I won't buy in school next time. haha.. Just buy dunno what type as long as it is cheap.. And no preset also ^^ Hoho...

Working on Sunday sucks.. I kept feeling as if it was a Monday. Had to wake up damn early so that I didn't miss mass as there was only 1 timing that I could attend. Yesterday was last day of rotation. And I got scolded by a fat elephant bitch.. (Not a pig.. because the bitch was really fat..). She was the one start talking to me (not as if I was offering "How can I help you?") and that started her verbal abuse after she realised that I was not the Pharmacist.. Haiz.. fucking bitch.. Lucky I continued on packing my danzen and not staring back rudely to the eyes of the bitch. Haha.. I wish her to get a hypertension, stroke, and diabetes. Then go to hell to get her hypothetical burn and cut wounds..

Last 4 days.. I can't wait to end.. and go back home ^^

No comments: