Saturday, October 18, 2008

SP sucks. Haiz... I looked at the poster until 230am on Thursday night (which actually was already Friday morning). That made me waste all my Saturday sleeping away. My sleep debt may not only due to SP. Too many things sucked my energy and enthusiasm. I slept for a total more than 14 hours today. I had numerous nightmares (SP essay needs to be redone, having a celebrity friend,

I am really glad there will be no more lab next week. But still, there are a lot of things to do. There are 2 lab reports (and I only finished one), Pharmacostats CA (which I have not read at all), more SP (I don't know what it will be), Pharmacostats stupid lab test (I don't know how to prepare), Chinese quiz (I have only read 20 out of 50 characters that will be tested), my econs webcast for last week, econs tutorials for both last and ths week. Gosh!! And oh great, I have to skip econs lecture for yep meeting on monday. That makes me owe 2 webcast lectures :(

Haiz.. talking about yep... I have to honestly say that my passion for it has finally died. Haiz... I just feel lonely and do not belong to the group. I sense no team bonding whatsoever. Oh well... I don't know how I am going to survive. Sigh..

CCAs are becoming chore to me... No more excitement and motivation. The people suck.

Yah... basically I feel lonely.. Don't know it's because I am tired or what.. Maybe I am just weird. And I am really alone. Well, I survived JC days alone so I should be able to manage this time too. I guess it's time to repair my prayer life. It's ironic that I have been neglected The One who is always faithful to me. And it's sad that I always feel lonely... I have forgot that I have the best friend in this world :) If only He will just talk and stop bullshitting "I speak through the people around you... your friends". I don't have any worldly friends so I cannot hear Your voice through these non-existant entity called friends. Please make Your voice more audible.. even if it is in my heart.

Psalm 121:5 - The LORD watches over you. The LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night

No comments: