Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haha... I received more than one comment that blog entries are too emo and depressing. Haha.. Well, that is why the blog is called darkrose of sorrow. Because it is dark, it is filled with sorrowful things, and I am evil. Ohohohoho....

I promise this entry will be pretty good :) Haha... My projects are all over. And I have free time to breathe and mug. So yeah... I am pretty light-hearted now. Yesterday I managed to finish 1 webcast. Hurray. Another 2 hours to go today. Yeah yeah!! I am positive that I am able to clear it. Hoho..

This morning I attended my friend's confirmation. Wheee... 90 people got confirmed. It had to be a tough job for the Archbishop. Haha... Repeating "Be sealed with the holy spirit" and "Peace be with you" for 90x. Kinda of jealous with them. Well, I was confirmed already. But it was at the same time with my baptism, so everything was kind of overwhelmed by the baptism. Anyway, it is one and the same spirit :) Haha..

Okay, it is just plain weird if I don't complain and write about bad things. Sorry... Haha... My attitude problem is getting worse. It seems that there are more people that I find weird. Haiz... Perhaps I am the weird one. And I am getting weird. Unlikely though, because generally I get along very well with different kinds of people, except for the weird ones. Lol. Perhaps I am evil, anything different or I don't like then that person is weird. Haha... Well, for me there are different grades of weirdness of course.

Grade 1: Weird but tolerable if I have to talk/give face
Grade 2: Weird and untolerable. Don't even feel like talking to them
Grade 3: Weird and hateable. Just go to hell!

Fiuuh... I need more spiritual lessons and emotion control skills. Lol... Don't let these people ruin my day. Perhaps this is why, I prefer being myself (alone). Haha... But surprisingly, I think I have grown to be someone better and more patient. Few years back, I would just 'spat' on these people. Sigh... I want to go back to what I used to be :)

Okay... Time to webcast... and I still need to memorise Jay Chou's song for my chinese project on wednesday -_-"

1 comment:

.caSSie. said...

haha.. finally. ada post yang bisa dicomment. LOL.

anw.. lagu jay chou yang manaa??

oh ya trusss.. weird2 itu. ya.. emang lu weird sih gar :p susah.

but anw, it's difficult to practice the two greatest commandment. hoho..