Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Attitude boy...

Let me say about good and funny things first before I go to the darker and sorrowful ones. Continuing my previous post about the new song I found, below is the video clip. Lol. Girls will find it cute of course... To me they are a bit... Ahem... Nevermind haha...


doobeedoobeedoo~~~

Below is the logo of my new CCA. Haha... I found it from one of my friends who put this as his facebook profile picture. I guess stressed people make this kind of thing to kill their boredom (just like me who is wasting precious time to blog and not to sleep or to study :p). I think all the students are automatically members of this CCA upon their matriculation. Lol


One last piece of good news is my performance for my econs CA. I was surprised... It was unbelievable.. I felt like I hit a jackpot... I never dreamt of getting such a high score. Lol... Actually I was a bit hopeless la. That is why I am so happy for this. The raw score is not exactly very high.. But then... it's the era of the curve. So it is pretty encouraging. I hope I can keep it up. I believe in miracles... I hope it will occur again to me :)

Okay... here comes my rants and complaints about my sucky life this week.

First on the list is carwash (the list is not based on the degree of pain it inflicts on me, but based on the interest value). I was pretty happy for it initially. Well, I never did it before so I was quite eager to do something new. But haiz... My timetable is so packed and screwed that all my carwashing schedules have to be squeezed into the ONLY break times I have. That totals up to 14 hours of non-stop school stuff (inclusive of CCA) on Monday and Tuesday, 11 hours on Wednesday, and 11 hours on Friday. That left me no time to study whatsoever throughout this week. Haiz... Before I go to the shit I have for next week, I shall say more about carwash. I hate being rejected. Haiz... Maybe I just have no marketing skills.. I prefer washing cars (at least I know how to it now ^o^) and I had great time with my washing partners for the past 2 days. Hoho... Interestingly, yesterday someone voluntarily approached me to get his car washed. Woohoo... Today, something similar happened. Someone asked about what the carwash for and after a bit of blah blah.. she donated.

I have to say carwash persuasion is even worse than flagging (due to longer sentence to be said). Well, cannot curse the people who do not donate but I just cannot help to see them badly. Haha.. Maybe it was because I never donated to someone who approached me on Saturday (from my old school somemore!). Nevermind... So yeah, I have been blackfacing throughout the week. Today was exceptionally bad... I was too occupied with my worry over my Chinese quiz. Gosh... I guess I contribute very little to the YEP team. Haiz... Too heavy schoolwork and cca commitments... Well, if they want to kick me out, I guess it cannot be helped haha... But I want my money back lol..

So yeah.. my Chinese quiz today was bad. I am dead already haha... 5marks out of 20 were totally gone. I was not sure what 正在 means. I should have listened to my conscious and write something safer instead of writing a sentence which assume 正在=现在. So yeah.. Officially a white flag for my LAC2201. Haha... Already target it to be S-ed but I guess now I really have to cut down time on that to study something else haha..

Well.. just to list out the shit that I need to clear up in the coming days..
Tomorrow: Pharmacostats and Pharmanal tutorials.. -> NO way I can do it already
Friday: SP survey, Econs tutorial
Next Week: Pharmanal Lab exam, Dosage Form lab report, (possible) Pharmacostats CA plus the fact that I need to catch up with the tutorials, 5 pages of Chinese homework, Chinese Mid-Sem exam (which includes stuff from Chinese 1) -> materials from 1.5modules, SP essay

That explains my stress condition... I don't know how I am going to survive. I think it will be perfect if pharmanal and pharmacostats results to be released before Friday... The weekend will be a great time for me to leave this world... Though I am quite glad that I was not very sad for my Chinese failed test today (and the below average score for my compo test).. The worse is yet to come...

I just don't care about how I present myself already... I don't care people call me slack, have attitude problem, etc... They suck! They don't understand my stress. So I don't care. I even said "Maybe we can write bullshit about ...." for my practical report when the Prof was behind me.. And she said "Hah? You want to write bullshit?". Well, it's okay.. Just mark me down if you want. I simply cannot be bothered.

OMG! So long... If only I can write my SP essay as fast and as fluid as this. Lol



No comments: