Monday, May 12, 2008

Hmm...

After exam, we had a photo taking session. From Friday - Sunday, I had a retreat with ICy at the Saint Theresa's Church. Considering how ugly my hair already is, I was very surprised to see that I looked quite decent in the photos taken on both occasions. Hehehe... Lucky!!!

The retreat went much better than I expected and I hoped. I had fun and I had my first confession. Gosh.. I just love my faith. I never expected that the penance would be so light. I expected something along the line of 1 week of rosary or something. No, it is much lighter and the priest's advice was also so good. No judgement or condemnation. I was really touched.

This semester had been so busy that only on Wednesday was the very first American Idol (of this season) that I watched. Apparently the previous episode created a lot of hoo-hah on whether the show is scripted. Here is the video:



Poor Paula. I think she got a lot of bashing up after that. Oh well, I still love her and I still enjoy this show especially the judges' comments (as compared to so many Idols versions that I have watched).

So now my main activity is gaming. Some games that I am playing are from Facebook. Heroes is getting boring as it takes forever to level up. But I am glad that I find Battle Stations. It is much more enjoyable and it has prettier graphics. Yay... Cabal takes forever to level up so I just play it for fun...

I feel so dead and unmotivated as I really have nothing to do and to look forward to...

And I feel very lonely...

No comments: