Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is in the Air



Wahaha... It is Valentine's Day today and 6 out of 8 people in my clique gave me stuff. Lol... Thank you. I am impressed with your effort, time, and attention to me. Very nice leh T_T I am honestly touched. Haha... Sorry for only giving "Thank You" in return because up to now, I still think that during V-Day, it is girl who gives guy presents. Haha... The guy will return during White Day and unfortunately it is not widely celebrated. Haha... Ok, I shall return you people next year and unfortunately 14 Feb will be on the weekend next year I suppose. Haha...

This morning I was so lazy to go for Physio tutorial. I should have followed my feelings. I was sleepy, and I was scared that the teacher would call my name (Well, the teacher is an Indian and my name is like the first Indian name in the list). I came late and sat the extreme back row. Then I got arrowed by the teacher -_-! Sianz... I was totally unprepared (as usual... physio mah...) and he asked me to go forward to do. Lucky he assisted me to show which slide to draw but still during the explaining part, I think it was VERY obvious that I knew nothing. Haha.. Thanks for some people who were supportive and believing to the crap I said. Haha... Well it was pretty obvious, but I guess talking using that kind of mike and podium. And thank God that the professor was very kind of encouraging, although I still cannot believe it that he said it was 'nice' and 'good job'. Lol... God saves the good boy :)

Darn, I wasted so much time in playing the Traveller IQ Challenge in Friendster. Well it was pretty fun. And surprise surprise... I am in top 25 for World Photo category. Yeah.. now everyone around the world who has that application will be able to see my cool Heero Yuy picture and my very cute Tama nick. Haha...

1 week left for my Physio CA (damn!) and chinese quiz. Plus chinese homework. I will die -_-! This is the result of slacking for so long.. My own fault and consequence.

Tomorrow I want to donate blood. Hopefully no problem with me and I don't faint. Haha...

Happy Valentine's Day =) There is a stall near Central Library which is selling very very nice Disney's Snow Globe. I wonder how much they cost. They are so huge. I want to buy but in the end I don't know how I will be able to bring them home as they are huge. I love it. I shall try to ask the price tomorrow. Haiz... Especially the Alladin and Jasmine... But I suppose I will buy the Mickey and Minnie in the end.

No comments: