Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nah...

Haiz... actually I am not in the mood to write. I should be printing notes now if the stupid library is not closed. Yeah I understand that it is holiday and whatsoever, but please.... it's thelast day of holiday and it should be expected that students will do last minute work and print notes on the last day. Haiz... Ok complaining does not help. I just need to find out what I need for tmr and ask a friend to photocopy.

This evening I have a dinner with my closest harmoc friends. It should be a nice one, unlike yesterday class reunion (hueks...). The dinner would be at Ajisen. Yesterday's New York New York was a complete waste of money. Maybe I did not order the expensive enough one but how to order what if the pictures in the menu are so lacking and the descriptions are deceiving.

While talking about food, my appetite is really surpressed because I realise that I lost no weight and currently in 'alert' mode. Oh noo oh noo oh noo.... I'm not interested in nice food and snack anymore. Surprising but it's good I suppose. I will cut down my portion of dinner and lunch on usual days as this semester will be more slack than last semester (at least from the timetable).

School begins tomorrow and I am still lethargic. I skipped (and lied) or a meeting and RCIY on Friday, a CCA meeting in 20mins time, and almost (thank God i still went in the end) did not want to attend mass yesterday. Haha...

I'm very lethargic but I still spent so much time rushing through Prince of Tennis manga scan yesterday. Haha... Was too excited after reading the spoiler for the final match so I decided to read everything from where the OVA left off. Lol...


So yeah... The Prince defeated the King and the Emperor already. I hope the Child of God will be victorious. It's ridiculous if he loses...

No comments: