Saturday, January 5, 2008

Final Fantasy I


Wow... I have been intensively playing Final Fantasy 1. I finished the game 2 days ago with a total time of 28:28. It was mad! I guess... I checked my other Final Fantasy saved games and I can confirm now that this one is ridiculously time consuming. I finished FF5 in 18 hours plus and I compared the length of the game guides... Wheee.... I wasted too much time to level up for this one. The 'normal' mode is so difficult. It is just crazy! 670000 exp to reach level 40. Now I am playing the 'easy' mode and with 105000 exp, I am already at level 28. I am replaying in easy mode to open up all the galleries section. The bestiary section will be quite trouble some. 3 more rare monsters that I don't know how to find, although I know where to find. I hope I can finish this by monday as I still have Conan Live Action to watch. Haiz... Goodbye my target to finish watching Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.

I am still sick for the past week -_- My cough is getting worse. I woke up several times for the past few nights due to cough. Sigh... I hope I am getting better soon..

No comments: