Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yesterday I attended the exam mass. Actually I did not go for the mass but rather to distribute the exam pack I was supposed to give. Haiz.. I was pretty shocked with the rally before the mass. I cannot believe to see fanatism and I was a bit reluctant to go for World Youth Day if it will be some kind of fanatism show... But the moment the Father mentioned about A380...oh well, I don't care! I must go. Haha... My only chance to fly with SQ. A380 some more...

My revision is doomed. I did not go into physio today and did not finish ppda also -_-! What demoralises me even more is that I cannot recall the physical pharmacy notes about log P or the ppda notes I read 2 days before. Haiz... Notice I use 'cannot' and not 'could not' because even up to now I still cannot remember.

Ok, I am rushing to write this before the day is over because it's Janice's birthday. Happy birthday :) :D :P


Can Can
We did play this as harmoc concert encore. A bit unbelievable (the tempo and the fact that the notes are jumpy and very difficult to play using harmonica) but yeah we did that!!!! WOW~!

No comments: