Monday, November 12, 2007

Let's get Cheenah!

Ok ok... too much western music already. Now it's time to get cheenah! The catalyst is my harmoc vcd. Lol. It reminds me how cheenah harmoc is and for whatever activity, there has too be a chinese song (I don't know about Christmas caroling though) but interestingly, we were always to lousy to perform for CNY celebration.


Yu Jian
Was played at Resonance VII and National Day Performance at the Marina South (and nobody watched -_-!)


Zhi Zhu
Was played at Resonance VIII. I have a great memory because I came up with the skit for the concert although (until now) I still don't know what the song is all about. Lol. I was acting also and I told my friend 'Please put your harmoc on your mouth... Just in case I was too nervous or I laughed, please cover me up". Haha... The audience response was damn good and a friend from the audience kept saying funny things when I was supposed to be seriously playing and seriously being dejected. When I put the photo as my MSN display picture, a friend of mine said I was crying. Lol...


Tong Hua
Hua hua hua.... This is a very damn good song... The first chinese song that I allowed to enter my mp3 player. Haha... Was played during Teachers' Day and Open House. The MV is too messy ah.. And the girl sounds very irritating leh... Oh ya... I saw an X ray but there was no nodular opacities in the X ray. So the girl did not suffer from pneumonia. So what was she dying of? Lol


Ok the title of this song is too long and I shall not risk of 'guessing' it. It is a nice song but how come the harmoc people never wanted to play this song? I don't know. Haha...
And we played none of Jay Chou's song. I thought he is damn good? I don't know...

Haha... Stressed over Physical Pharmacy and I am doing this -_-!
And today is 13 of November, it is Fiona Soh Hui Si's Birthday =) Happy Birthday to her and Happy Mugging...

No comments: