Sunday, November 25, 2007

AY1104: ANATOMY

Finally it's over. All my effort for the past 5 days, my prayers, my sacrifice not to buy toys yesterday so as to quickly come home and not to go online yesterday was completely wasted wasted WASTED! I shall not recall the painful experience and I will just say it sucked! A lot of thing I never expected to come out was tested and the worst among all was the stomach... I got things mixed up, I cancelled away the correct stuff, and I wrote wrong stuff. Damn it la! Gone is this subject.... My only hope to save my cap. Arrgh... The more I think of it the sadder I become. I spent so much time today to dwell in my sadness and tears but I am still sad now. I threw away the notes twice... Wanted to throw the textbook also but I still need it next semester. Haiz... It totally ruined my day that I even lost the tune of the song I am addicted to for the past few days...


Go away stupid anat!


Oops... i forgot the exam question paper!

Haiz... Nevermind... No use crying over spilt milk... I thought I had a lot to write but then -_- My bad day was completed by a plastic plank on the lift which fell onto my head... No worry... Too dumb liao... A few neurons die also makes insignificant difference.

No comments: