Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ending


I finally finished watching Shulato and survived to endure the discomfort of the voice coming out before the text and the movements of the characters. I observed and concluded that the audio is 3 seconds faster from the actual timing it should appear. To my disappointment, there is an episode missing/ got skipped in the dvd. Haiz…this is the risk of getting an illegal stuff. After the eleventh episode got stuck here and there, episode 32 is non-existent. For an action series, it is so wasted if there is any episodes I don’t watch because it means I am missing the action (the storyline won’t be affected because before the next episode, there is recap from the previous one).

I am disappointed with Shulato’s ending. Among the various anime I have watched till the end, most of them have sucky ending. Shulato’s ending is unclear. Is Gai really dead? Then how about the family of him and Shulato at their real world?? Unclear unclear!!! Rurouni Kenshin’s last episode is not in the dvd series that I have. So ridiculous. No wonder the last episode I watched does not seem like a final episode. After reading from the net, I find out that there is the final episode about the life after the whole story ends. It is a brainless and hence humorous episode!!! So wasted again >.< Virtua Fighter’s ending also has no explanation about the characters after the whole story ends (I guess the story continues to the game). So it seems that the ending that I want is the description of what happen with the characters afterwards. I don’t like hanging endings like in Shulato. Majutsushi Orphen has a good ending (although the resolution of the conflict is a little bit unclear to me = I am confused with it) and Gundam Wing (my best anime) concludes the whole storyline at the movie version “Endless Waltz”. I can’t really recall the ending of the TV series and I haven’t got the pirated dvd of the tv series too. Hahaha… I hope that Shulato will be like Gundam Wing, the final ending of the series in the OAV or the movie (if it has any). Ah I remember another anime with a ‘hanging’ ending: WeiB Kreuz!!! I will re-watch it.

My sister has checked the price of FF VIII figurines I want at Bandung. She got Rp 425000 and Rp 525000. They are still way too expensive as compared to Rp 310000. And it seems that only Squall, Rinoa, and Selphie are available. Why is there no Quistis??? -_-!! Quistis is much prettier (and has more fans) than Rinoa or Selphie what??? If this weekend I check at MKG’s animemachi and the Squall is not available, I think I will buy Tidus. Hahaha… Let’s see later but I really hope that I can get Squall. Then it will be nice as a pair with Rinoa which I will get as my birthday present. Haha… If I only own Rinoa (not as a pair), then it is not so good to see lor. I prefer Squall-Rinoa to Tidus-Yuna because Yuna’s dress is more antique. Hahaha…. But it will be better if I can get both pairs. And it will be the best if all FF VIII characters are available and I can get them all (Squall, Quistis, Rinoa, Zell, Irvine, Selphie, Seifer).

Finally, the time is getting closer for the decision for my future. I am starting to get the jitters of waiting my A level results (especially GP). It is less frightening than O level but still, the closer the day, the more anxious I will be. I guess everything is destiny. Fate. God’s will or whatever you call it. No matter how great the pushing from my family to choose medicine, not everything is within my control. Firstly, I can’t predict my A level results (especially GP because usually the minimum GP grade required is B3) and secondly, I don’t know about my hepatitis B e-antigen surface whatever as stated under health requirement. I never had a check on that so I don’t know. If I don’t fulfill the health requirement, it seems that it is heaven’s will that doctor is not my life. Hahaha… This makes me pause the progress of writing the personal statement (though I have started with the points to write yesterday).

I guess my life’s ending will be determined in these few weeks to come.

No comments: