Sunday, April 7, 2019

Trip preparation

Less than a week before my flight and I am still scrambling for the preparation. I finally bought a new pair of shoes on Friday. I had been visiting New Balance outlet near my office but my size is unavailable for the design that I like. I was prepared to go over my $100 budge for a nice green pair at Asics Vivocity but my size was not available. The same pair was not available at Plaza Singapura and I made the last bet at Suntec City. I did not get that pair but I ended up getting a 50% discounted Reebok shoes at Royal Sporting House at Suntec. My current Adidas pair is size 42 so it was a shock that for Reebok, I had to go to 39. Wow.. I am not really wow-ed by the design or the colour since I bought it out of desperation and the $59.50 after sale price is reasonable.

I hurt my left arm so I decided to suspend my gym membership until I come back from holiday. That means I have more free time over this weekend. I spent yesterday morning to order another Digimon spectacles from Megane Ichiba. They allow postage to Lawson so I chose the Lawson near my hotel. This will be a better option instead of trying my luck to see if the Megane Ichiba store nearest my hotel has stock and can finish my order within 3 days. After that I went to Takashimaya to get Hush Puppies green bermuda which surprisingly was quite popular. I had to dig the rack and it was left with the bigger sizes. The smallest available size was 32 and that is too big for me. Looking at it from a positive side, that means I am really losing weight since one of my current pants is actually size 32. I also went to Apple Store to check for SD card reader to connect to my iPad. Apple accessories are so expensive :(

In the afternoon, I finally planned out what I wanted to do at Tottori Sand Dunes. It looks like the only one that I can do is the paragliding. The trail biking will not be operational on the day that I am going to the sand dunes :( My alternative, Segway riding, can only conduct the activity in Japanese. Sigh.. I feel a bit emo since I want adventure and do things I never do before. Not to mention to take photos as well. Oh well.. at least I still get to do the paragliding. And perhaps by only spending half a day for the sand dunes, there may be something interesting to do for the remaining of the day once I reach there. Or perhaps I can check out the initial idea of sandboarding that I ditched after seeing some videos and photos as it looks like only playing in the sand.

I should stop complaining and start packing my luggage sia =x

No comments: