Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Don't come la

My sister is sent by supplier to Singapore until Tuesday and she extended her trip since Saturday. My mum decided to give me a 'surprise' by coming along. Instead of making me happy, it was upsetting me because that meant sacrificing my weekend. Initially I already told my sister that after exchanging items (my toiletries from Indo vs the things that my mum and sisters want me to buy here), I will not see her again. I want to rest and make sure that I will not fall sick for my next Japan trip.

It was clear that my mum came with intention to nag about my PR. I did not want to talk about it anymore so I was pretty rude on Saturday. On Sunday, things were more normal and I felt like having my old mum back. Perhaps she should come more frequently to be normal instead of nagging about politics, money, career, etc like what she usually does through Whatsapp.

I was struggling to control my diet to lose weight in preparation of gaining from my Japan trip and I did not look forward eating out with them. For dinner on Saturday, we had Morganfield. I am never a fan of ribs but the bacon and the crispy pork were amazing. For lunch on Sunday, we had Genki Sushi as my sister never tried it here. I always wonder why the queue for Genki Sushi is always long (even on weekdays) and now I know why. The 3 of us spent almost $100 so obviously we overate. Two meals of overeating and my weight went pass 65kg again.

All the self-inflicted torture for the past 2 months are finally bearing its results. During my blood donation yesterday, I weighed 67.7kg with working attire, shoes, and phone in my pocket. That made me very confident that I have lost some weight indeed because previously I would weigh more than 70kg in the same set up. I weighed myself again at home to confirm that I am 64kg. This is the lightest I have ever been in the past many years and it is still not good enough to bring my BMI down from the overweight category. 2 more weeks to Japan and I am only hoping that I don't gain so much. Gaining is a given but how much is the question.

Marvel just released a new trailer for Avengers: Endgame. There are more scenes from this trailer compared to the previous trailers. However, one thing that caught my attention is why are Tony and Cap becoming Aladdin and Jasmine? Lol.

In case you don't get the reference..

No comments: