Sunday, March 24, 2019

Bl-een

I am feeling so blue because of the inability to get green apparels :( After surveying last week, I am finally ready to buy the green Reebok shoes at JD Sports ION on Friday only to find there was no size for me. My current Adidas shoes size 42 but the same size from Reebok is too big as the inside is not as puffy as my current Adidas shoes. At H&M, I saw a very nice green pants on sale for $20.95. Too bad H&M does not do alterations so I did not even bother to try. I am consoling myself that perhaps that leftover size put on sale will not fit me.

Today I went all the way to Jurong Point at Boon Lay to find the only other outlet of JD Sports. I have not been here for a few years and I do not feel that the mall is getting better. I was not aware that this is a 2-in-1 mall, namely JP1 and JP2. I was so confused because when I entered, I saw the signage for Fairprice Extra at level 3 but when I went up to level 3, I could not find it. It was because I already walked to the other wing. To make it even more confusing, the shop number is also repeated as initially when I went to the store number of JD, I found Shihlin Taiwan Street Food instead. The shoes model that I wanted was not even in the JD store here so it was a wasted trip. I was also surprised that the stores are opening quite late with many were still not open when I left at past 1030am. As I did not want to have a wasted trip, my eyes caught notice of the graphics singlet for $8 but again there was no size for the design I wanted. Bleah.

I am quite stingy when it comes to clothes, especially when it is not out of necessity. My latest place of interest now is the sale corner at Uniqlo. When I saw on Friday, I was quite amazed that the leftover pants/jeans were on sale for $14.90. I did not know my size so I only started shopping today after checking my size. It was a good call to check Plaza Singapura first as my size was not available at ION and Orchard Central stores. Hehe..

The better news is that my pants size has dropped by 1. Wheee!! Currently my jeans and pants are size 32 or waist 82cm but just now 82 was too big and I settled on 79. Just for the record, Uniqlo now does not use size anymore but simply use the waist size and it is in multiples of 3. So 73cm, 76cm, 79cm, 82cm, and so on. I bought a wine colour pants and another one that looks like army pattern. $14.90 each but I have to add $5 for alteration fee. Okay at least I have settled pants for my Japan trip. Lol. Left with the shoes.

I was so excited when I read that Final Fantasy Dissidia NT is available on Steam. I downloaded the free version and wow.. 16gb worth of data of download. Sadly, it is a false hope :( The game is so unplayable and keeps freezing/hanging. No wonder most of the reviews is negative. From reading the review, it seems that the game is fully online but the game server sucks. Lucky I only get the Free Version (or is it because I only get the Free Version?). For peasants like us, there are only 4 available characters accessible for play and they will rotate these 4 characters weekly. Otherwise, we have to pay to unlock the other characters. Ooops... I have uninstalled the game. Haha.. But it is really so sad. Dissidia and Dissidia Duodecim at PSP last time are pretty good. However, the graphics and the music for Dissidia NT are just superb and on a level above PSP Dissidias. There goes my excitement to play as Rinoa or Locke :(

No comments: