Sunday, October 28, 2018

Year 16

I slept at 2am last night. Surprisingly, it took me 1.5 hours just to dust 1 and half section of my figurine display cabinet s so I decided to stop first and continue some other day. After that I flipped through the FF XV Official Works that I bought 2 weeks ago. It gave me an impression that this game is rather emo and sucky. There is older Noctis and fat Prompto which makes me go what the hell. I got curious and after googling this and that, it was 130am. Haha.. I find out that Lunafreya and Noctis die in the game and the happy ending in the game is either a dream or is an afterlife. Seriously what the hell? Can't we go back to PS1 era with decent games and plots which are great without making people confused with all the time travels, dream world, etc?

I was surprised that I did not have any emo post on this day last year. Perhaps I was too caught up with all the shit that happened with my work that time as usually I will not not feeling emo on 28 October. 28 October 2002 was the day I left home. It has been 16 years away from home and being homeless and I still cannot stop imagining what life could have been in the alternate universe if I decided to rebel against my parents' wishes 16 years ago. Noone will know if things would turn out better or worse but when the going gets tough and I hate my current life, I cannot help to run away to my imagination and dream world.

I know I am supposed to be grateful for what God has given me. Sadly I decided to skip mass today for Pokemon Go. I am sorry, God! Lol.. An error occurred during Community Day last Sunday so this Sunday was the replacement. My luck was not as good as last week, perhaps because I was naughty and skipped mass :p Last week I caught 8 shiny Beldum in 1.5 hours while today I only got 3 in the full 3 hours. I had high hopes with my power bank but it did not work or maybe I don't know how to use it. 2 Giratina escaped and I did not get Feebas from 10km egg. Nonetheless, I should be happy with my 7 Metagross and the remaining shiny but has room for improvement Beldum.

No special meal or celebration today but I ate at Fisherios at Takashimaya Basement because that was one of the places with available seats. I still consider it a special meal because I have been curious about this place (well who will not be tempted with fried stuff) but I have never tried once in my 16 years here. I am quite amazed that it can survive this long because I think the food is only so so at best. I was thinking if I should get the Alladin Gallery of Light that I saw yesterday but in the end I decided that if my diet tea was available at Donki today, I would just stock up and settle Aladdin this coming Friday after work instead. That turned out to be the case. Lol.

My worries about my eyes after changing to a desk job become a reality. Seeing signboards at road side and shopping malls confirms that my visual acuity has worsened. What's the point of sacrificing health for work/money? If I go blind, what's the point of all the money? Haiz.. Seriously fuck la. I am not blaming my new job or hating it. I just hate my life. While emo-ing about this, my Catholic quotes calendar happens to remind me 1 Timothy 6:10 : For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs. How true :(

No comments: