Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Seroma

I received a reply from my doctor who suspected that lump that I have is seroma which is a collection of fluid after a surgery. Of course, nothing is certain until the doctor physically assesses it. Seroma is a common post-hernia surgery complication. On one side, I have to be thankful that I only experience this complication as there could be more serious and morbid complications. On the other side, I don't want to think on what needs to be done to settle this. I am still hoping for spontaneous resolution of the seroma as mentioned in some websites.
I received an email to offer me a complementary ticket for Jay Chou concert. Waaa... I am not a fan of him as I don't understand any Chinese word but I would love to attend this concert. I have never attended any concert so I would love to experience one. Not to mention that this is a famous Mandopop singer and the ticket is free!! Unfortunately, I am not in Singapore to be able to utilise this chance. Basket!!! Flying there is not an option. I tried to search for airplane tickets if I should return urgently to settle my seroma and very available dates for this week and the prices are also crazy. Sian.. basically I just missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

There is this song that caught my interest whenever it is being played in shops or shopping malls. I have not been able to find the title until last night. I was quite amused to find that the lyrics actually go: I'm all about that bass, no treble. All this time, I thought the lyrics g: I'm all about the face, no trouble. No wonder I always failed to try to search for the song title or lyrics. I even tried "Buddha face". Gosh...

I guess another thing I learn is that bass is another synonym for ass. Lol..

No comments: