Sunday, July 8, 2012

Still emo...

I still have not recovered from my emo-ness. Despite spending another 200 dollars or so, I do not feel better. In fact, I feel worse :( Like I just waste my money. Haiz.. Oh well.. What's the point of working and earning money if not to spend it right? But again, what's the point of buying things which eventually gives me storage headache :( Not in the mood to write about my latest toy loots.. Tomorrow, perhaps. But I will share about it because the latest ones are damn cute!! Hehe..

My weight loss app prompted me to measure my waist circumference. Sigh.. +3cm as compared to 1 year ago. Yes.. that is a wake up call for me to start exercising again. Ever since I came back from holiday and I started to work, I have not exercised at all. Not even once.. My diet control is also like shit.. This is gonna be tough but I think I will have to limit my junk food again. Chips not more than one packet a month.. Fast food not more than one a week (Not sure whether once a week is still considered unhealthy). And of course the most important thing, to start jogging 2-3x a week. I hope tomorrow the weather is good to allow me to resume the habit. Sigh.. Although usually I am tired like dead at 9pm :(

No comments: