Saturday, July 21, 2012

I am spiralling further into despair and depressed mood. My dental hygienist told me to pay attention to my top wisdom teeth. I always wonder why they are not "tied" together with the rest of the braces and I always assume that because they are growing okay. I am completely wrong. Those teeth are useless as they are not used for chewing. But because they are not posing any problem (yet), they are left that way. Apparently, these teeth will keep growing downwards to fill the empty space. When they "hit" my lower gum or cause pain to the inner cheek, then it is time for them to be removed, either by extraction or surgery.

Haiz.. I am very sad because firstly I thought after my braces are removed, that would be the end of my dental issues. I never expect that these wisdom teeth may pose problems in the future :( Secondly, I wonder how they will affect my other teeth after completion of my orthodentic treatment.. Should I get them removed now? Sigh T_T

I wanted to do my blood donation but I was rejected. I never know that dental scaling/cleaning/polishing is a restriction from donating blood. I thought only surgery or extraction will be disallowed. Haiz.. Sad.. Emo.. And I hate that officer.. Such a bitch. Irritating.. Perhaps I will never donate blood anymore.

No comments: