Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wake up call

Yesterday I had a close encounter with "death". Jeez.. I tried to sleep early on Friday night but it was disrupted when I woke up due to all the sneezing at about 4am. Thanks to that, I did not hear my alarm ringing at all. That was scary because I actually switch on my table clock alarm too! Haha perhaps I already anticipated that I would not be awake easily on saturday. Eventually I only woke up at 727 and that was because the landlady was opening my door to take out the laundry. ZOMG!! I had to report to work at 8 leh!! 

I really felt thankful for her. And more importantly for God. With such an urgent circumstance, I could actually finish my showering in 5 minutes. Haha.. Usually it took me 15 minutes. Gotta spend money on cab but lucky I still report to work on time. Fiuh.. Now I am really worried about what I should do to prevent such things from occuring again. I already slept earlier, setting up 2 alarms with handphone and 1 alarm clock but they all failed :( Perhaps because I seldom pray at bedtime anymore and this is a "wake-up" call.

Anyway Hey! Say! JUMP just released their second album titled JUMP World on the 06/06/2012. Much much worse than their first album. Interestingly, here I wrote that I did not quite enjoy their first album. Comparing the two now, I find the first one to be much better. Haha.. My prediction (as seen on the last sentence of that line) comes true. As they become more mature, they start to move towards "cool" song. I am someone who prefers "cute" song. The album is released in 2 editions: regular and limited. The last 2 songs of both versions are different -_- I really hate this kind of marketing strategies leh.. Even though not as if I am buying the album oso lol.

Regular Edition Cover
Limited Edition Cover
I think because of this I had a weird dream related to them. I was asked by their manager to call them in Japan asking which song is their next single. So I called Keito, the member who can speak English (obviously right!) and of course he found my question weird. He asked who actually asked me to ask the question. I said Johnny (lol.. that's his boss) which was not possible because the boss was in Japan 0_o. I hang up to find the manager who asked me to call them for his name. I could not find. I ended up running somewhere where I was supposed to play a violin piece in a lecture hall. It was 15 minutes before my turn and I was like "wth!", I could not even play violin! I do not even own a violin in real life! My closest encounter with violin was in JC for the failed attempt to play violin accompaniment during harmonica concert lol. But somehow in my room backstage, there was a violin but I tried to practice using a pen knife. I ended up cutting 2 strings so I could not play. Then my dad called to me ask where the heck I was hiding. I told him I would not perform because I could not even freaking play a violin! He said I should tell the organiser right from the start instead of becoming a huge embarassment now. Then I woke up.

Fiiuuh.. if only all the bad things happening to me are just dreams. I can just wake up to run away from it. That is convenient. Lol.. Anyway.. weird weird dream...

No comments: