Thursday, June 7, 2012

McKitty


I finally manage to collect all 4 Hello Kitty Plushies from McDonalds today! Yay!! As promised previously, I will write a post about it after I complete them all. This time around I only ate twice, once for Grimace and once for Ronald. I got Hamburglar from my friend. Initially I asked my sister to eat but since one cousin wanted, I gave that away to her. I happened to get Birdie when my colleagues were buying McD for lunch last week. Aaargh sad that I only bought 1. I should have bought more because at that time they all were buying meals without buying the toys. Haha... I plan to eat once again tomorrow to send Ronald for my cousin. Initially I wanted to give her all 4 but my stomach does not allow me to. I guess I will just give her the 2 best kitties.

Anyway, the hype is not as much as it was in 2000. I can understand why. The Hello Kitty collection released in 2000 was just WOW! I am not sure how many pairs there were but each pair was a Hello Kitty - Dear Daniel wedding couple in traditional wedding dresses. Yum yum!! My godsister gave away her Hello Kitty in Korean dress to me. Lol.. Too bad she only had that one. And I am pretty sad that she removed it from the original plastic bag. She put it in a nice box but without the plastic, there are some dirty spots. I cannot find good quality pictures (oh well, internet was not exist *yet* in year 2000 I guess) but the 2000 collection is just much much better than the current one.

Enough of the kitties! I will share good things about work. This week has been quite crazy. We missed 4-5 people for the past 2 days. Ggrrah.. And this is really a high risk job. Yesterday, my colleague and I helped out to receive vaccine stocks when the receiving person was out for lunch. We nearly died when we discovered that we signed a form when the items were not delivered *faints*. We were so glad that we manage to reject 2 forms because there were no items while doing the mistake. Thank God (yes I am truly thanking God), it was a mistake from the company. Two days ago, there were stocks coming in. Yesterday was another batch. The forms, which we found no items with yesterday, were actually the invoice for the stocks which came two days ago. Don't ask me how the heck the company prepared 2 sets of invoices with the SAME number on two different days. Fiuh.. Anyway.. since the invoice number is the same, it won't be considered as 2 batches of stocks coming in. $95 saved and we were spared from guillotine.

This incident taught me a bit about receiving stock, though. Yes, mistake is the best teacher but that was still very very scary :( This is really a high risk job. For example, everytime there is a dispensing error, I would freak out whether I was somehow involved in doing the error. Haiz.. God please help me.. I am not condemning people who make errors. I think it is a matter of time and/or luck that anybody could have made that error. I don't know which is worse though, getting a complaint or making a dispensing error.

Talking about complaints makes me remember something. As I was flipping through the feedback forms to scout for this quarter customer service ambassador (basically the staff which receives the "best" compliments, I am glad to find that last year, there were 2 forms in which I am mentioned for something positive. Yay! If only the nice people are more enthusiastic to write in feedback forms than those nasty people writing complaints, perhaps this job will be more bearable :D

No comments: