Saturday, June 2, 2012

Harry Potter Exhibition

Harry Potter Exhibition is open here in Singapore from today (2 June) until the end of September this year at Marina Bay Sands Singapore Arts and Science Museum. Yeah!! Fred and George Weasley were today for the opening (kyaaa!!). Not a big fan of them so I did not go today. But I think seeing them would be an experience itself.

As much as I am crazy over Harry Potter series, I did not immediatelly go to see the exhibition. I hate beating the crowd so I shall wait until the initial excitement dies down. Plus it is Great Singapore Sale periods where the number of tourists here increases exponentially. And I am convincing myself that perhaps there WILL be something special at supposed Harry Potter's birthday which, if my memory does not fail me, falls on 31st July. I shall wait until then and hope that the holiday crowd has thinned down.

Admission fee is $24, which to my great pleasure is for non-Singapore residents. For Singapore residents, it will be $20. Well, not a big issue. The big money issue will be at the end of the exhibition: the souvenir shop. I am waiting for people to go and write reviews about the items sold and the prices. Cant wait ^^ Hee hee... Once I have gone for the exhibition, I will definitely write another post :)

1 comment:

WrittenInTheClouds said...

Ohmygod you're so lucky!! Coolio xx