Thursday, May 24, 2012

I gotta break the promise I made in the last post which is to share about last week. The reason being I already forgot what happened last week. Haha... Yes.. Talk about aging and memory loss.

The pressure of officially being a pharmacist starts to take its toll on me. The only good thing is that I no longer need to be on the feet to pack for the whole day. The bad things are.. A LOT! Haha.. I no longer have the leisure to enjoy my lunch. I got more scoldings and racial verbal abuses. I got more things to do and plan etc. Sigh.. Perhaps the worst part is that I can no longer act blur or act stupid. Nowadays I feel a bit "small" when doctors make calls for enquiry. I always tell them that I will call them back later because for most of their questions, I cannot answer without checking the references first. That just shows how incompetent and lousy I am. Haiz.. From tolterodine, diamox, to drugs which may interfere with urine test, I did not know the answer :( Next week my ACC course tutorial is due (OMG!) and I have yearly competency exam from the company. D.I.E

I met irritating and nasty people daily and that just made me collect bad karma. Last night, I had a terrible nightmare about me being diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol -_- Kinda scary to have such dreams. I rather die young than having to eat tonnes of tablets daily o_0

It's time to move to non-work related issues shall we? I am still enjoying my new headphone. Unfortunately, thanks to my specs, I think earphone will suit me better. I just worry that my specs get deformed due to the pressure of the headphone. Totally did not think about this possibility when I bought it. Other than that, my life is as boring as usual. I am still waiting of my Gundam mangas from US. It has been more than 1 month and only half of what I ordered has arrived. Bleah.. Amazon really sucks.. I still prefer eBay. Items from US usually reach me in 2 weeks but Amazon gives shipping period of 2 months o_0 and not as if Amazon shipping fee is cheaper either..

No comments: