Friday, March 9, 2012

My experience with fucked up people at Sony Ericsson service centre at Bishan still continues...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am thankful for your quick reply regarding this matter. However, I have to express my disappointment because I feel that your staff is not sincere or even apologetic about this incident.

I received a phone call on Tuesday afternoon from Bishan Junction 8 Sony Ericsson Service Centre. Your staff did not acknowledge my complaints or provide explanation. Up to now, I am still unclear about your opening hours, especially about the time you will close the registration. As a result I came back to the Service Centre at 725pm today and I saw the sign stating no more registration was up. In my previous visit on Monday, the sign was not put even up to 743pm where I could still collect my queue number. Thus I had a wasted trip today.

Your staff also spoke to me in an unacceptable manner (I would say "challenging" tone) regarding my concern that the identity of my phone is not tagged to the form or whatsoever. Of course as a consumer, I am worried that my phone will be misplaced, mixed up, etc. However, I acknowledged that I received the assurance that my phone will not misplaced and the parts will not be changed etc.

On the same call, I was told that the technicians could not find anything wrong. So your staff asked me more explanations and details about my phone problems. I explained that I could not hear any dial tone or even the voice of the person whom I called. This does not happen in tunnel/MRT. This happens in my workplace (a ground level and not surrounded by tall buildings or HDBs which may "block" signals) and my house (2nd level terraced house). Using the same SIM card and other mobile phone, I had no such issue. After receiving my explanation, your staff promised me to investigate the problem and get back to me.

Until today, I received no update about my phone. I called in the same service centre and I was told that my phone is already ready for collection. So was there actually follow-up investigation on my phone? And why was I not told that my phone is ready for collection? In addition, the person who answered the phone was rude. She raised her voice when I could not produce any case number. There was NO case number whatsoever on the form which I filled (Express Service Job Card). Please refer to my previous email about why I was given this form.

To be honest, I am disgusted with Sony Ericsson Service Centre level of service so far. I do not need an apology from you (Sony Ericsson Contact Center) because these bad experiences are not your fault. What I need is a professional resolution of my complaints as well as improvement in costumer service of your staff in Bishan, which unfortunately I have yet to see.

I hope you can handle this matter more appropriately instead of merely forwarding my email to your unprofessional staff in Bishan and expect them to handle this properly.

Regards

No comments: