Friday, February 24, 2012

Sexy

Last year I mentioned about Sexy Zone here. I will share the video clip here. The song and the video clip is so so only. The only thing I want to share is that I like green. In this video, one guy (Nakajima Kento) wears a green vest. And I have a jacket (now it becomes my pajamas) whose green colour is of the same shade like that. Haha o_0 forgive my randomness.


Still on the topic of sexy, does anyone remember the song Sexy Naughty Bitchy sung by Tata Young? I think it was popular in the early 2000s. Happened to see the video clip and the full lyrics. I am amazed with, first, the lyrics. Oh well, my English was perhaps non-existent 10 years ago, except for the sexy naughty bitchy part :p Second, the clothes! Wow.. What is considered sexy naughty bitchy 10 years ago is like nothing nowadays. Nowadays, many video clips are not much different from lingerie advertisement, if you know what I mean.


No comments: