Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last Sunday was pretty memorable to me. After giving the communion, the priest said thank you to me. There was an old uncle at the row in front of me who was walking quite slowly. It pissed me off that the other people on my pew was so inconsiderate. What's the point of rushing? Can't you see that there is someone in the earlier row! Zz.. Since I was the first on my row, I stopped and waited for the uncle first. The priest acknowledged my "good deed" and said thanks. That was touching. You know, he could just ignore me and pretend as if nothing was happening.

Monday was my project presentation. My worst fear came true: my project is considered the least shit among the rest and is chosen for PSS competition. I am so grateful that my teammate volunteered herself to do the final presentation. I am damn bloody pissed with the supervisors. If you want the thing to be done your way, why don't you just make it yourselves instead of making us do the way you want it! Grr.. Honestly I feel that the project is so sucky. With the demanded focus on pharmacy, it is gonna make it even worse as the results show otherwise. Oh well =x I have nothing to lose. If the project in the end wins, I can be proud. If it loses, no harm to me since I am not the one who consider the project as good enough. And since I do not present, I don't "lose face". Haha.. sorry but I am competitive. Since now I have to spend more time doing this shit, this shit better wins or something..

Valentine's Day was on Tuesday. This is embarassing but I admit that I am happy that a girl actually asked me to eat with her. Haha.. Ya I am perhaps the most ungentleman guy in this world. And I think it is gonna be pitiful for the girl who will be my girlfriend or even future wife. Sigh.. that is perhaps the greatest reason for me not wanting to be in any relationship right now. I am still very selfish, self-centred, and egoistical. Like that I would end up hurting the girl. Grrah.. This is a dillema actually.. I have someone on my mind.. If I wait wait wait and end up she is taken by someone else... oh well, perhaps I am not fated to be with her =x

And today I had fun experiencing XBOX Kinect. Hoho.. Although it was a bit embarassing and stupid to dance (I can't dance for goodness sake), I had a great time. But did not have the time to try sports games on Kinect sia..

No comments: